Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Night Together.

Jeans & Sweater: dELiA's, Shirt: Kohl's, Scarf: Old Navy,
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Socks: Big Lots
 

We went to The Book Loft for a little fun tonight!
The Book Loft is a bookstore made up of 32 rooms.
The answer is Yes sometimes I got lost there,
but it's best sense of lost you can have.
It is a magnificent asset to have close to home.



When we got home we packed our lunch together.
We always have fun doing this, we joke and laugh, and help each other out.
It's totally a bonding experience.
I know I sound like a lunatic, but you should try it!
It will become a staple in your house too!



The next day when I eat lunch I always get warm fuzzies
thinking about spending time with Mr. Flood,
and can't wait to get home to kiss his face off.
It's better than a kit-kat break.



Soundtrack of the day:
Across the Universe by Fiona Apple


No comments:

Post a Comment